The Future Begins Here!
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocationally Achievement
The Level 3 Certificate in the Assessing of Vocational Achievement (RQF) is for practitioners who assess the demonstration of professional competence in the workplace using the following assessment methods: observation, examination of work products, oral questioning and discussion, use of others (e.g. witnesses), teaching statements and recognition of prior learning (RPL). It is also for practitioners who assess knowledge and/or skills in professionally related subjects using the following assessment methods: assessment in simulated environments, skills tests, oral and written questions, assignments, projects, case studies and RPL.
Who is the course for?
The L3 Certificate in Assessing Vocationally Achievement is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practises of assessment without being required to practise as assessor. It is designed to:
- For individuals who are not in the role of assessor or who have just begun their journey as assessor in the field of further education and skills / private sector.
- For individuals interested in knowing more about assessment or needing to know about assessment practises as part of their role
- For those who have completed some introduction to the training qualifications
- For individuals wishing to have a short qualification to make career choices
- For individuals who perform quality assurance in all sectors of employment
- For individuals who work in accredited learning OR non-accredited learning.
Course Entry Requirements
- There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
- Learner must be 19 years or older at the beginning of the course
- A basic English level may be required for this programme
Level 3 Certificate in the Assessing of Vocational Achievement
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 84 hours
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 150 hours
How is the Course Assessed?
The Center assesses all units within this qualification internally. Qualifications are referenced criterion, based on achieving all of the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a 'pass' for a unit, learners must provide evidence to show that they have met all of the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all of the evaluation criteria. The Assessor makes a judgement that the learners have met the assessment criteria successfully.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the overall achievement of the judgement of the learners has been achieved.
This Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement Course will empower you to evaluate vocational skills in a wide range of qualifications, such as:
- Technical certifications
- Learning courses
- Functional abilities
- Awards. Awards
- Certificates of certificate
To receive the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocationally Achievement, learners must obtain a minimum of 15 credits:
|1.||Understanding the Principle and Practices of assessment||3|
|2.||Assess occupational competence in the work environment||6|
|3.||Assess vocational skills, Knowledge and understanding||6|
The Learner will:
- Be able to plan the assessment of occupational competence.
- Be able to make assessment decisions about occupational competence.
- Be able to provide required information following the assessment of occupational competence.
- Be able to maintain legal and good practice requirements when assessing occupational competence.
- Be able to carry out assessments of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.
- Be able to provide required information following the assessment of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.